MJD Systems is looking for electricians - journeyman electricians, as well as and apprentice electricians who are seeking a career with a growing company. We are based out of central PA with offices in Pennsylvania, Delaware and Maryland, working projects in the Mid-Atlantic area. We are a regional company dedicated to commercial and large Multi-Family building projects providing comprehensive Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing services.
- High school education or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Personal hand tools
- Color vision - Must identify electrical wires by color
What We Look for:
- Read and interpret blueprints or technical diagrams
- Install and maintain wiring, control, and lighting systems per specifications
- Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers
- Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools
- Follow state and local building regulations based on the National Electric Code
- Direct and train co-workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring or equipment
What We Bring to the Table
- Entrepreneurial spirit: Conduct yourself as if this was your business.
- Critical-thinking skills: Perform tests and use the results to diagnose problems.
- Customer-service skills: Daily interactions with Contractors, tradesmen and others require respectful and friendly dialogue to address customer’s questions.
- HVAC/Plumbing experience a plus: Willingness to learn additional scopes may provide you with additional opportunities
- Competitive Pay based on experience
- Rapid advancement for individuals demonstrating strong skills, ambition and responsibility
- Company Vehicle based on level of responsibility
- Health Benefits after 90 days
To learn more about what we do, check us out at https://www.mjd-systems.com/
or see our Facebook page - MJD Systems, LLC.