MJD Systems is a rapidly growing company based out of central Pennsylvania, with offices in Pennsylvania, Delaware and Maryland working projects in the Mid-Atlantic area. We are a regional company dedicated to commercial and large Multi-Family building projects providing comprehensive Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing services.
MJD Systems is looking for new construction HVAC Installation Technicians. If you are seeking a career with growth opportunity, have hands on construction experience and willingness to work hard and take on responsibility, please apply with your resume and salary/hourly requirements.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Daily activities include but are not limited to the following:
- Read and interpret blueprints or technical diagrams
- Install, maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units for both commercial and residential customers.
- Diagnose and repair of electronic, mechanical and electrical components of these systems.
- Travel to various job sites within our service area, and work with dispatch to ensure construction schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated.
- Follow all state and local building codes and regulations
- Direct and train co-workers to assist with HVAC installation.
What We Look for:
- Five to seven years’ experience in field installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting and correcting diverse HVAC service issues.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail with ability to read and interpret blueprints, plans, and manuals.
- Excellent customer service skills with desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time.
- NATE certification a plus
What We Bring to the Table
- Entrepreneurial spirit: Conduct yourself as if this was your business.
- Critical-thinking skills: Perform tests and use the results to diagnose problems.
- Customer-service skills: Daily interactions with Contractors, tradesmen and others require respectful and friendly dialogue to address customer’s questions.
- Electrical/Plumbing experience a plus: Willingness to learn additional scopes may provide you with additional opportunities
- Competitive Pay based on experience
- Health Benefits after 90 days
- Paid Time off
- Paid Holidays
- Schedule Monday-Friday
Job Type: Full-time
For Questions Call the Recruiting Office at 302-232-3123
Please do not call the office line. Thank You!